WEBSITE TERMS AND COMMUNITY GUIDELINES
These are the website terms and community guidelines applicable to everyone who visits, or otherwise interacts with the Quicket platform (the “platform”).
1. Who are we?
quicket.co.za, quicket.com, quicket.co.ke, quicket.co.ug, quicket.co.zm, quicket.com.au, quicket.co.in, quicket.in, and qkt.io are all owned and operated by Munyhub Online Ticketing Services Proprietary Limited, t/a Quicket (“Quicket”). Our details are:
Registration No.: 2011/110621/07
Physical Address: 5th Floor, 186 Loop Street, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Contact No.: +27 21 424 9308
When we refer to ourselves in these terms, we refer to Quicket, as well as our affiliates, subsidiaries, and each entity’s officers, directors, agents, partners and employees.
2. Site Availability and Operation
We cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the platform. Access may restricted from time to time for repairs, maintenance, upgrades, or other reasons.
3. Quicket Account
You can browse the platform without a Quicket account, but if you want to list events, fundraisers or subscriptions, or transact on the platform, you will need to create an account.
You are responsible for all activity that happens on your account, so you must make sure you keep your login details safe. You must notify us immediately if you think someone has access to your account.
for information about how we collect, store and process personal information. The information submitted to us will be processed "as is". It is your responsibility to contact us if any information that you have provided to us is incorrect.
4. Third Party Links
The platform may include hyperlinks to other websites or applications owned and operated by third parties. These links are not recommendations or endorsements. We have no control over the contents of third party websites or applications, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
5. Image quality guidelines:
Image dimension requirements:
Event listing image: 247px x 247px
Event banner: 1500px x 500px
Stream banner: 1500px x 500px
Stream logo: 35px x 35px
Stream thumbnail: 120px x 60px
Ticket group image: 300px x 300px
Image file size limits:
Banner images: 5mb
All other images: 1mb
6. Prohibited Use
You are not allowed to use the platform:
• To make unsolicited offers or proposals or to send junk mail or spam
• In connection with any unlawful activity
• In a fraudulent manner
• To ‘mine’ personal information
• In any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair it
• To upload or disseminate viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code
• In a manner that may result in complaints, disputes, reversals, charge-backs, fees, fines, penalties and other costs (whether to Quicket, another platform user, or a third party)
• In violation of any payment card system or payment card network rules
• In connection with bribery or corruption
• To illicit money for anything other than a genuine event, fundraiser or subscription
• To purchase tickets for the purpose of reselling them via a third party platform, or to purchase tickets with the intention to resell them at a price higher than the price listed on the platform. Any tickets sold or used in contravention of this provision may be cancelled without refund or exchange and the ticket holder will be denied admission to the event.
7. Community Guidelines
In addition to the prohibited activities listed above, we have guidelines dealing with the kind of content that we do not want on the platform. If you violate these guidelines, you will pay for any loss we incur as a result (unless it was caused by our gross negligence). We can choose to restrict or remove any user content, in our discretion.
• Upload pornographic content. This means any image or description which is explicit or sexual, intended to stimulate erotic feelings or sexual excitement.
• Promote hate. This means promoting hate, prejudice or intolerance against any person, or group of people. This includes, among other things, hate based on race, ethnicity, culture, language, nationality, migrant or refugee status, political affiliation, gender, religion, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition. Showing support for a group that promotes hate, prejudice or intolerance against any person, or group of people is not allowed.
• Upload false, misleading or inaccurate information. Do not upload any health claims or guarantees, conspiracy theories, or information that has been modified, fabricated or manipulated to erode trust or cause harm.
• Upload content that promotes self-harm. This includes content that displays, rationalizes, or encourages suicide, self-injury or eating disorders.
• Upload graphic content, including images which may be disturbing, or violent
• Promote unlawful activities, including weapons or illegal drug use or ponzi schemes.
• Infringe intellectual property and other rights, including using someone else’s intellectual property without their permission.
8. Reporting violations
Please contact us right away if you believe any content violates these terms. However, please keep in mind that content you find offensive or controversial may not necessarily violate our terms.
If you believe that someone is in immediate danger because of content posted on our platform, please first contact the appropriate law enforcement agency. Once you've reported the issue to law enforcement, please contact us.