How can I see how many people are viewing and responding to my Facebook Page's events?
To see metrics about your Page's events, click Insights in the left menu of your Page and then click Events on the left-hand side. From here, you can see metrics for all of your Page's events:
- People Reached: The number of people who had info about any of your Page's events enter their screen.
- Event page views: The number of people who viewed any event hosted by your Page.
- Clicks on buy tickets: Click Tickets at the top to see the number of clicks on ticketing URLs for all events with a link for tickets.
At the bottom, you can see metrics about individual events that are upcoming or happened in the past:
- Responses: The number of people who responded Interested or Going to the event.
- Reach: The number of people who had info about your event enter their screen.
You can see additional metrics, such as your audience's current town/city on their profiles, as well as recommended actions on your Page's event.
To see additional metrics and recommended actions:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page and click Events on the left-hand side.
- Click the event that you'd like to see metrics on.
- In the top right, you'll see metrics such as reach, responses and audience.
- To see more metrics, including metrics on your audience's current town/city on their profiles, and recommended actions for your event, click See more in the top right.
Note: Metrics about your Page's events include data from 20 January 2016 or later.
How do I create or edit an event for my Facebook Page?
To create an in-person event: In the top right of Facebook, click , then Event. Click In person. Add the event details. Tap Create Event. Your event opens and you can share posts, invite guests, add a cover photo and edit event details. Note: Only ...
How do I invite people to my Facebook event?
How do I invite people to my Facebook event? If you're a host of an event, you can invite your friends to the event. As an event host, you can choose different privacy settings for who can see, join or invite guests to your event. To invite people to ...
Add your Quicket event to multiple Facebook pages
You can add public events hosted by other people and Pages to your own Facebook Page. When you add an event to your Page, it'll appear in the Events tab on the left side of your Page on your pages Newsfeed. This will help you promote your event to ...
How do I create an event on Facebook?
Facebook is a massive driver of ticket sales and a great way to reach a big audience online for very little capital outlay. We suggest you create a Facebook event and begin promoting it to your friends and family as soon as possible. Get everyone you ...
Your event page on Quicket
The event page is the centrepiece in the Quicket ecosystem. This is the page that people attending for your event land at before they commit. It's imperative that you give your attendees any additional information they need in order to take them from ...