Please find attached to this article the usage guide for our branding as well as a .zip file for your design team consisting of the files and folders mentioned below.
We suggest you include these logos on the following:
1. Facebook event page cover image
2. Your event posters and flyers for print
3. Any advertising that intends to drive traffic to Quicket for ticket sales
One of the biggest mistakes made is making the Quicket logo too small to see on posters. Make sure your guests know exactly where to get their tickets. When pointing traffic to our site in print media also try and include the Quicket website on your posters: www.quicket.co.za
The logo pack includes:
01 - Usage guide
Please look through this short outline which shows how our branding should be used (01 - Usage Guide - READ ME FIRST.pdf)
02 - Full Logo For Larger Designs And Use In Print
Wherever possible, this version of the logo must be used, but if the tagline is illegible, please use the logos in point 03.
- 1 x Logo in PDF colour format to be used for larger designs where the tagline is legible and for print material (02_PrimaryLogo_Holding_4c.pdf)
- 1 x Logo in SVG colour format to be used for vector designs and for print where the tagline is legible (02_PrimaryLogo_Holding_4c.svg)
- 5 x Logos in PNG colour format in various sizes to be used for larger digital designs where the tagline is legible (various file names)
03 - Logo With Tab For Smaller Designs and use on Digital Posters
This version of the logo should be used when the tagline in the version of the logo from point 02 is no longer legible. It’s primarily used on digital event posters and images for social media.
- 1 x Logo in PDF colour format with tab and no tagline to be used on smaller digital designs, or for print where the tagline in the default logo would not be legible (03_PrimaryLogo_Tag_5c.pdf)
- 1 x Logo in SVG colour format with tab and no tagline to be used on smaller designs for digital vector designs, or for print where the tagline in the default logo would not be legible (03_PrimaryLogo_Tag_4c.svg)
- 5 x Logos in PNG colour format in various sizes with tab and no tagline to be used on smaller digital designs (various file names)
04 - Logo Black Tie Variant
This version of the logo should only be used in a specifically formal and black tie context where the above logos will detract from the elite feel of the event.
- 1 x Logo in PDF black & white format to be used for specifically formal events in larger designs where the tagline is legible and for print material (04_PrimaryLogo_BlackTie.pdf)
- 1 x Logo in SVG black & white format to be used for specifically formal events for vector designs and for print where the tagline is legible (04_PrimaryLogo_BlackTie.svg)
- 5 x Logos in PNG black & white format in various sizes to be used for specifically formal events for larger digital designs where the tagline is legible (various file names)
Download the Quicket Go scanning app
The Quicket Go scanning app allows quick scanning of tickets via the camera on your mobile device or tablet. You can also search the guest list and view check-in stats from within the app. Click here to download the Quicket Go Android app, or click ...
Where can I find my tickets?
You've ordered tickets, but you're unable to find them or accidentally deleted your ticket confirmation email. Don't worry - we've stored your ticket in a couple places, so you never need to worry that it's lost. Check your email account Your tickets ...
Creative ways to use Quicket
Over the years, we've seen Quicket users bend and mold our platform to their needs in some truly creative ways. Some so creative, in fact, that they inspired us to build features that would make it easy for anyone to use Quicket in almost any way ...
Download your QR code and embed a collections widget
Once you've created your fundraiser on Quicket, in your fundraiser dashboard menu simply head to Integrate >> Widget and you'll be able to copy and embed your collections widget code on your website and download your own unique QR code for people to ...
How to register a Quicket account
You're organising an event and want to start selling tickets. You've come to the right place! Register an account on Quicket and you can start creating your event and selling tickets in no time. Note that if you're buying tickets and not creating an ...